Coaches will need to register with AHA. In order to register, you will need to have a USA Hockey number for the 2020-21 season.
USA Hockey number - required every year ($46 + MA fee)
Then click on the "Register" button below.
2020-2021 Coaches' Registration
To apply as a coach in the AHA, please register with AHA through the above registration link with oyur USA Hockey number. You will also need to complete the following:
- Coaching Application Form - new coaches only, send to the Coach-in-Chief , Stuart Remensnyder at email@example.com.
- Waiver of Liability Form - required every year for all on-ice participants, the Coach-in-Chief , Stuart Remensnyder at firstname.lastname@example.org and Registrar, Kristin Balboni at email@example.com.
- Background Screen - required every other year to authorize a background check (returning coaches - you do not need to do this, $30).
- Coach's card / CEP Training - required - you may get a temporary card if you need an updated card or CEP this year (almost all returning coaches need an updated card, new coaches all need CEP level 1).
- USA Hockey Age modules - required for the age group you are coaching, needed if your players changed age groups.
Other Coaching Forms
Coaching cards: USA Hockey no longer issues Coaching cards. Coaches are required to print out a copy of their own cards. Login to USA Hockey to retrieve your card information.
On-site Injury Report Form - for use throughout the season when an injury occurs. Completed forms should be emailed to Safesport Coordinator, Thomas St. Laurent at
, or Complete It Online
Player Patch Award Form - for hat tricks, playmakers and shutouts
Player Evaluation Form - for coaches assessment of player skills
Travel Permit - for play outside the state
USA Hockey Practice Plans
Small Area Games
Mass Hockey Forms including District Playdown
USA Hockey Sanctioned Tournaments
Tournaments AHA teams have attended in the past